Xiuyan Jade Roller and Gua Sha Set with Shockproof Travel Case – Face Roller Skin Care Tool, Cellika Real Jade Roller for Face, Eyes, Neck & Body – Facial Roller Tutorial & Skincare Plan Included

$35.23

Category:

Description

Price: $35.23
(as of Nov 26,2022 12:35:51 UTC – Details)



“We all grow old, but we want to grow old gracefully” There are 3 areas in our body that gives away our age: Eyes, Neck and Hands. Our Jade Roller and Gua Sha set provides a natural & easy solution for targeting those 3 areas: Jade Roller’s small stone- Reduce under eye puffiness and dark circles Jade Roller’s big stone- Lift and firm the Neck by promoting collagen production Gua Sha board- Tighten the skin on your hands by increasing blood flow Did you know? Our skin absorbs up to 15% of our creams and serums, leaving 85% of the active ingredients out. Using Jade roller & Gua Sha helps you get better effect from your skincare products by allowing it to absorb dipper to the skin. Why choose us? Monday evening, after exhausting day at work, between preparing family dinner, doing laundry, cleaning and helping the kids with homework, you dream of relaxing at the spa, relieving the daily tension and having a moment for yourself. Let our Jade roller and Gua Sha set transport you to that moment of relaxation. Lay back in your bed or Infront of your favourite TV show and roll away the daily tension. Relieve muscles tension, headaches, sinus pressure and recharge your body and soul. We respect the journey in finding the right product that will ticks all the boxes CELLIKA premium Jade Roller & Gua Sha set is carefully designed to ensure it will suites your needs: 100% Certified Natural Grade A Jade stone – High stone density, free of fragrance, artificial additives, and colour treatments Beautiful Hard Case for safe storage & Travel – fridge friendly, shock and water proof Durable silicone plug for smooth noiseless rolling- Integrated stainless metal frame Level up your beauty routine with CELLIKA – Click the ‘Add to cart’ button at the top of this page
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
Parcel Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 18 x 13.1 x 3.8 cm; 251 Grams
Date First Available ‏ : ‎ Nov. 17 2020
Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ CELLIKA
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08G49LWB3
Manufacturer reference ‏ : ‎ Cellika09-U

❄ ROLL WITH CONFIDENCE – We supply full instructions and a Premium shockproof travel case to ensure the longevity of your Beauty Roller & Gua Sha stone, and to safely store them in the fridge. The extra cooling effect helps calm irritations, migraines, sinus pressure, and provides full relaxation
💆 LEVEL UP YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE – Add the Jade Face Roller to your daily routine to improve skincare products’ absorption, reduce wrinkles, fine lines, contour your chin & jawline, tighten your neck, refine pores, diminish under eye puffiness & dark circles
💁 THE POWER OF BEAUTY STONES – Use your Gua Sha Tool and Jade Roller for face & body. stimulate blood circulation, boost lymphatic drainage, encourage collagen production, improve skin elasticity, relieve muscle tension, reduce cellulite and stretch marks
💎 OUR MISSION is to promote Self-confidence and Personal Care by offering High End products & services. Our face rollers are made with real natural Xiuyan Jade stones, free of artificial additives, durable & noiseless design for smooth rolling. If you are unsatisfied with our Jade Roller And Gua Sha Set, please contact us and we will find the best solution for you

Aveda Canada Aveda Canada

https://avedacanada.ca https://avedacanada.ca

Aveda Aveda

Canada Canada

Shop AVEDA Shop AVEDA

Buy Now Buy Now

Hair Products, Shampoos & Conditioners, Shampooing & Salon Aveda Hair Products, Shampoos & Conditioners, Shampooing & Salon Aveda

https://canadasanitizers.ca/ https://canadasanitizers.ca/

Touchland Touchland

Canada Canada